About JustinJames

My photo
Justin James, 28, Photographic Artist living on the Gold Coast of Queensland, originally from the Mornington Peninsula of Melbourne.. Relatively new to the world of commercial Art, with most of his pieces remaining unseen by the public. Previous, unexhibited series include: Sirens (1999), These Dark Ages (2004), The Untitled (2005), Deliverance (2007), Debut Exhibition with Bendigo Artist Angela Morrissey in 2009 was called "Mysteries & Mania", followed closely by his Debut Solo Exhibition called 'Memories On White" both at The Brunswick Street Gallery in Melbourne. "...My Art is that of the imagination and the mysterious, I try to find a mystery or a secret in everything I see, so when I begin a piece it becomes its own entity, and is rarely what I first imagined it would be.. But that is the beauty of my work, it creates itself, I merely put it together..." The 12 Apostles series is a work in progress that will be the relaunch of the JustinJames name in the art world of Australia, stay tuned.

Friday 28 October 2011

Some Sexy Creatures...Just Because...



No comments:

Post a Comment